Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back

When I was in Portland, I was always well aware of how long I'd been there. (Four months, two weeks. Eight months. Ten months. A year.) It wasn't that Portland was a perpetual ticking clock; the job was. I was painfully aware of how long I'd been there and how much longer I had to stay in order for it to be "acceptable."

Someone recently asked me how long I'd been in New York, and I strangely had very little clue. Two months? Four months? Ah, just more than three months.


Yup, it's true.

By the way, I know the last day I posted was Election Day, but I just have to say:

... best night spent with 500 Brooklynites ever. In short, best night.

Why have I been away so long? You know, busy, busy. But, I've taken up reading again (how I missed you!) not watching TV, and staying far, far away from the computer at night (really!). Won't stay away so long anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Rach!