Monday, April 6, 2009

theBUNGALOO!

I have some ridiculously talented friends. There's Julie, Ms. Writing-Teaching-Yogaing Extraordinaire. Then there's crafty Cara, who dreamed up her business of creating recycled candles and and other goodies, landing her smart self in Country Living. Kristin travels the world for a living, Susan whips up the most gorgeous earrings and other lovelies, and Mrs. French takes ethereal photographs that even Urban Outfitters can't resist.

You're all pretty swell, really.

So, I gotta spread the love to my friend John, owner and creator of theBungaloo! He's pretty amazing, too. I bought this scarf (in brown) from him and proudly wore it yesterday. I was bored in a meeting and spent a good 5 mintues or so trying to figure out how he so immaculately created the silkscreen for this:




He also makes some pretty clever T-shirts:


But his bread and butter are his posters and paper stuff, which a few people in the media have caught wind of, here and here:

I may have also bought a test print journal, and he may have thrown in some magnets with my order. Maybe:




Shop around at theBungaloo!'s etsy shop, whydontcha?

3 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

OMG, I LOVE that scarf! I need one, NEED it I tell you!

(And thanks for the shoutout love :-) )

rachel. said...

buy one! do it ... dooooo it!

Cara Hall said...

I'd say you're pretty talented yourself, lady.