Tuesday, May 5, 2009

As the title says ...

I'm in transit ...

I moved this weekend. Again. Third time since I've been in this city. And even though I never showed you the old place(s), I promise to show you photos of this place because I think I'm sticking around for a while and my crafty ideas are a-flowin'. The room is smaller, but the roommates are lovely (thank you, Craigslist) and my wallet is $450 fatter every month. (Yup, you read that right. I'm saving a chunk o' change.)

So I hope you forgive me for half marathon photos being tardy. Soon!

Speaking of, I haven't run since the half ... hopefully tomorrow ...

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Wow - congratulations on it all! A new apartment, great roommates, money saved, and a completed half marathon. Life is good, huh? Looking forward to seeing the new place.
And thanks for that shout out a few posts back - it was nice to come home to that.